A guy agreed to go up north with kids for two nights, WHY? HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK?

So I have a guy whom I believe is my soulmate/twin flame. Right now we are friends but used to fool around. Been a lot of back and forth for over a year now but despite everything, we are still in each others lives. He has agreed to bring his kids up to my cottage for two nights. Curious why a guy would agree to that. There is obvious attraction but I will not fool around with him again. We hardly talk. Would a guy use me just to get his kids away for a weekend being confined to a house?

What Guys Said 2

• You'd have to ask him. There could be so many reasons and things he's thinking it's impossible to say. I'd talk to him and make sure you're both on the same page before he comes. If you hardly talk, why did you invite him? Or did you?

• 3d

It's a strange relationship but we obviously care about each other. I don't have expectations of an outcome for us and I don't want to bring it up. He is just seeing the light about his deeper self and I don't want to pry. Just the fact that he would agree to spend a weekend is enough because who would want to be trapped in a house with anyone they don't enjoy spending time with.

• I can't speak to his motives, but if that were me, the only reason I would agree to that arrangement would be in hopes of furthering a relationship. Taking his two kids to spend a weekend with a girl that has a history of fooling around with him can really only be an attempt to get closer...

What Girls Said 0