Are these couples strange looking or do they actually work?

To me they look excellent because I'm always in such a couple. A really tall guy and me next to him! Haha

link

link

link

link

How do you see these couples?

Most Helpful Girl

• Odd. The guys look like they're with their little sister, or babysitting or something. I think couple look more "fit" if their height is somewhat similar.

What Guys Said 4

• It looks kind of weird but I think all that matters is how those two people feel about each other. I also had no idea Eva Longoria was a midget and Tony Parker was a giant.

• That must of been how me and my ex looked to everyone.

• Except for the Asian case, seems pretty normal to me.

• Boring and cliche...where are the girls who are taller than a guy...I just get tired of seeing this cliche...

What Girls Said 8

• The same way I see any other couple.

• Lol - I think it's kinda cute. This big huge guy with his little mini - lady ^^

• I love it :) I used to be in a relationship where that's how we looked rofl Don't miss him but it was fun having a super tall boyfriend xD

• i think its cute. it would be weird if the girl was fat and short and the man was tall and skinny. but same body type but hight is the difference is no prob.

• Wouldn't it be even weirder if the guy was fat and huge and the girl was anorexic and tiny?

• yea that too. personally I'm not even close to being attracted to fat people

• They're slightly awkward looking, but still cute.

• I think it's kind of cute. Kissing seems like it would be a hassle though.

• they look cute.

• i'm kinda in one of these, my boyfriend is more than a head taller than me :) haha