One day he wants me the next he doesn't. From a guy's point of view, what's going on in his head?

This guy I've known for 15 years since we were 17...we had sex back then and are having sex now. I am having an affair with him. I live with the father of my one year old daughter. The guy I'm having an affair with said last week "I want you here with me, I promise I will make it worth your wild". Then this week he says "I don"t wanna get between you and your man". He's done this before. It pisses me off. It's wishy washy. Cause I'm having problems with my baby's dad he says all I want him for is an escape. but that's not true. I'm want him but I'm staying with baby's dad just cause of our daughter.He also said "how's it suppose to make me feel that you sleep next to your baby's dad every night?" What's going on in this guys head?-from a guy's view point. Should I just forget about this affair cus when he pushes me away every other day it hurts.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• he thinks your still sleeping with your babys dad and he wants all of you he dosnt wanna share you I see where he is coming from though... for example say I knew you for a while we have had sex a lot and I wanted you and I knew you was with your babys dad I would try to persuade you to leave your babys dad and come live with me but say you don't want to move in with me I would get heart broken and push you away but then in my head I know I really love you so I would try to pach the problem and try to win your heart again but if it don't work I push you away again its a cycle

• thanx Killamkellam. That makes sence why it keeps happening. I get shut down by him then started back up again by him a few days later. I guess if I can stand the hurt it causes when he pushes me away then I will continue to stay in this cycle just to feel the good feelings when he's not pushing me away.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!