Should I break up with my boyfriend because he is constipated?

ok this is a weird question i know but today me and my boyfriend went into this store right and the first thing he said was do you think they have laxatives. i mean i guess its normal? right? and then i played dumb and was like oh are you lactose intolerant but hah that was a mistake. but we haven't been dating for even a month yet. i guess its nice he's comfortable around me if i want to look at it from that perspective. but im not sure this was like a really weird experience for me.

p.s. the store didn't have laxatives
  • yeaa
  • naww
  • wtf
    Vote C

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Just sit him down, look into his eyes, and say baby I'm your laxative, coz once you have me, all of your bodily functions will be working. Then close the bathroom door and wait for the magic to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a stupid reason to break up with someone u should be happy he is that comfortable around u to tell u private things