Should I break up with my boyfriend because he is constipated?

ok this is a weird question i know but today me and my boyfriend went into this store right and the first thing he said was do you think they have laxatives. i mean i guess its normal? right? and then i played dumb and was like oh are you lactose intolerant but hah that was a mistake. but we haven't been dating for even a month yet. i guess its nice he's comfortable around me if i want to look at it from that perspective. but im not sure this was like a really weird experience for me.

p.s. the store didn't have laxatives
  • yeaa
    Vote A
  • naww
    Vote B
  • wtf
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just sit him down, look into his eyes, and say baby I'm your laxative, coz once you have me, all of your bodily functions will be working. Then close the bathroom door and wait for the magic to happen.

0|1
    2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a stupid reason to break up with someone u should be happy he is that comfortable around u to tell u private things

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I mean you know the old saying - "If a man can't take a shit... throw his ass to the curve"

or something like that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • take him to mc Donald's then have a plummer on stand by to un plug the toliet

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't put up with that shit (pun intended), dump him (again pun intended)

0|0
    1|0
  • He might be better off without you.

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If you're a good girlfriend, you'll reach your arm up there and pull it out.

2|0
    0|0
  • Um I think if you can't handle something like that you probably shouldn't be with him, I mean why on earth would you feel the need to break up over something like THAT?

1|0
    0|0
  • Please tell me this is a troll... are you freaking kidding me?

1|0
    0|0
  • A good trick for that is to rub his back while he's shitting. Like rub down his spine almost to his butt and get warm water and run that down his ass crack. It used to really help my bf.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bodily function. It's like a guy breaking up with a girl because she gets her period.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes