Why are women so treacherous?

is it even possible to find a woman that hasn't had a "I'm going to be a whore" stage and who will not cheat in the future?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:
i love how every guy who has answered this poll has put no, and yet every female has put yes.

sorry women but men are all to aware of how whorish you are, even if you don't want to admit it

71

Most Helpful Girl

• i have never. you are meeting the wrong women. do a self evaluation and look back at all the women that have done you wrong. think about what attracted you to them. how did they act in the beginning? what were their personalities like? take note of everything about them, and then think about what all these girls had in common. then learn from it and try a new type of girl the next time. there are women out there who aren't treacherous whores.

• Honestly? mostly because I thought they were really sweet girls that had some substance to them. I've been screwed over alot

What Girls Said 6

• that is an incredibly gross generalization. some of us have self respect and are not into hooking up with any random that we meet. How would you like it if I made the same generalization about men? and the opinions of 11 people hardly constitutes an accurate scale of the number of whorish women. anyone can attract a worish woman, maybe if they're the only ones you're attracting you should think about changing yourself in order to attract a higher calibre of woman and not just lump all women into one category.

• I have never had a "I'm going to be a whore stage" and I don't plan on it either. It's pointless first of all and I do like to have respect for myself and for my body so therefor, I won't do that. And I have never cheated in my life. It's ridiculous to do that. It shows that you shouldn't be in a relationship. And yes there are other girls like me out there I'm pretty sure.

• There are women out there. It all depends on the types of people you meet and where you meet them.

• i've never had a "im going to be a whore" stage and don't plan to.. so I'm assuming its possible theirs others like me

• i have never been in the "im gonna be a whore" stage and I never intend to go there. I think it's both immoral and disrespectful not only to yourself but to the others that you're with.

• Cheating is for weak people who are indecisive or who are too spineless to tell the other person its over. There are plenty of women out their who have their morals in the right place and who don't sleep around/cheat on their partners.

• /shrug ... there are lots of women that also just sleep around before they get into a committed relationship. I don't see that as much better

What Guys Said 1

• Stop being bitter at women. If they're cheating on you, that is your fault.

Man up and admit that you have a problem and then try to fix it. Don't blame women for your problems.