Is it a red flag for you that your boyfriend/girlfriend dont shave? Would you divorce/leave your partner because of this? Do you also shave yourself?

hi_it_is_me123
I really dont understand the hate towards hairy body especially female body hair. Is it really that important? Would you seriously leave someone because of this? I actually dont care but if it is that important for him, I would expect him to shave himself too. We could shave eachother lol. What do you think about this?
I dont date/marry someone who dont shave himself/herself since i also shave myself.
I dont shave myself but expect my partner to shave -why?
I would leave him/her if she/he does not shave
Vote C
As long as the privat parts are trimmed, i dont care
Vote D
I dont care at all
Vote E
Yes, it is important for me but i can shave her/him myself if my partner dont like shaving or we could do it together. 😊😆
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
17 d
Shaving together would be sooo cutee.
18
0