Women’s march is this weekend, what is your opinion?

Also, what are they protesting this time?

www.yahoo.com/.../...675--abc-news-topstories.htmlWomen’s march is this weekend, what is your opinion?Women’s march is this weekend, what is your opinion?

Thanks to ALL the women
Who see how ridiculous this march has been
And how bad it makes women look.
And know that feminism only stands for hate and women’s self destruction.

77168

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems, to me, that they are marching for privileges, instead of rights.

In countries where men and women are equal, in essence, the Women's March is a waste of the participants' time.

• Female MHO here

• Wow more than 150 Thumbs Up!!!

What Girls Said 76

• Ugh god. Is this going to happen every year now? I understood the premise behind the march last year, but that was LAST YEAR. What is it this year? I'm all for people having the right to assemble and protest, but this one seems pointless. Wearing pink beanies and holding up signs with vaginas on them doesn't mean they're actually taking ACTION towards something. I feel like they're just doing it to feel good about themselves and possibly fulfill a New Year's resolution of doing something "charitable" or about "social activism".

• Personally I would be embarrassed if anyone know had I gone. I am the type of person that I don't like to fit in the mold that society expects. I had several FB friends either going or rambling. I think women will get further in soceity if they stop playing the damsel-in-distress. Frankly I feel sorry for men in this current day and age.

• "Doesnt like to fit the mold society expects."
      I think we've become a society that expects other to not fit the mold. Take the march for example. I bet they all have the exaxt same mindset as you when it comes to going against the grain.

• Most people just follow, u know how it is.

• “Stop playing the damsel in distress”

Yess
      These people need to just go out and get what they want, not stop, give up and go “oh it’s because I’m a woman”

• Viva la pussy!!!

For what reason? Who cares? Only women that take themselves too seriously and men that want their nudity without a purpose. lol! :p

• Honestly feminism has been tarnished. We used to fight for things that really mattered. And now all we hear about is mansplaining and manspreading. And apparently about a huge pay Gap that doesn't exist. The only reason feminists continue to make things up to complain about is because they're lacking resources and funds.

• As far as I can remember the pay gap mythos has been part of feminism and isn't new. I agree with your statements.

• Just a fun fact about the wage gap: The german institute for statistiks (Bundestatistiksamt) took a look at the wage gap in germany last year and they found out that it wasn't 21% as the Feminists said, but was lower than 6%, they lacked data about a few things which would have lowered it further.

• Yeah. That upset them in Germany. But in the US the gap had been illegal for awhile now.

• Pointless march. Looks like a bunch of mindless sheep, many of whom probably don’t even know what they’re marching for.

• For me, I totally disagree with everything they’re marching for. I am in no way a feminist and believe this is so stupid. A bunch of women marching around, most of them embarrassing theirselves, to do what? “Protesting” like this isn’t going to do anything. I thought this was a one time thing when Trump was elected... guess not

• what is 'everything' they are marching for?

• Feminists these days are protesting and becoming extreme. They want to be treated “greater than men” and that’s not gonna happen. Men and women are created differently for a REASON, there are some things men are just better at. The women at these marches are absolutely crazy, embarrassing theirselves and marching for something that’s not going to change anytime soon.

• Fucking whiney self-victimizing dumbasses, the whole lot of them

• I think their needs to be a Man's March. There may be some small things that aren't equal for women but I can't think of any. lol Except for just reactionary situations, but that goes for men as well. There are benefits to both sexes that aren't fair to the opposite. But nothing I ever hear women talk about is actually factual or I care to support. Most of the time it's more of a Mat Haters March. In reality these women look like fools. Listening to these women talk. More than half of them are just,
    "The wage gap."
    "Rape culture."
    "Pro abortion."
    "B.. bu.. but TRUMP!"
    Going around flashing their body's and wearing pussy hats and costumes. Talking like psychos. GTFO
    I'm for women and men but I'm not delusional and I respect myself. They're embarrassing to females.

• Embarrassment to western civilization. Vagina hats? Seriously. No different than ancient phallic worship going on here. People are disgusting. While the rest of the civilized world laughs at us.

• Lol dumb c***s

• Definitely don't support this March

• What is the point? What are they fighting and what solution is there?

• I dont know...

• Don't forget truth. And I've been asking myself the same question.

• And I saw a sign saying, "The wage gap cost me $20,000 this year." I think it's mainly an extremely left or progressive social justice warrior meeting.

• They don't have any work to do, thats why they're doing this... and in the picture you posted... the banners don't make any sense

• They complaint while most people are working

• Now I think the private parts/ going naked is very unessesary. That’s the wrong kind of attention to scream look at me! Okay we know girls got different body parts then dudes. Half do for right reasons and the other half just want privileges. But hey how about human rights? 🤭both sides? Sure maybe not the same problems but still both have problems in different ways. That’s what we should focus on. HUMANS YO!

• I have no idea what those liberals are protestesting

• Not again.

• It's women like this that makes me so ashamed to be one myself.

• U are not a feminist?

• Well, they’re names, but it shows you support equal respect for everyone.

• U shouldn't be ashamed. Ur a reasonable person that's y u should be proud

• I didn't know the woman march was this weekend, and my friends and I went to the city.
    worst surprise of my life lol

• Must have been historic

• Carry signs that are about vagina because apparently all women have vaginas. Women’s marches are great for trans and queer rights and PWD and POC rights. A bunch of White Feminists™️ marching around because men sitting with their legs spread is entitlement is ridiculous. That’s how I feel, not that the march was entirely that.

• All women do have vaginas...

• @Charleslvajr I know, but it doesn't really matter.

• My opinion is, again? I thought they just did that last year because Trump became president, I didn't think this was going to be a recurring thing.

• I agree with almost nothing that these women actually are marching for. I think they degrade women and they're basically a laughing stock.
    I would've loved to march with right to life a few days ago.

• In one word: Pointless

• I actually partook in the women’s march last year. The pictures that hit the internet are usually the worst of an extreme 😅. SJW culture usually takes away from the causes people are trying to support. There were no topless people or vagina pictures. There was also a lot of gay rights and climate change people as well. A lot of men showed up to support the movement as well.

I have to say that my experience was more empowering. It was right after the inaguragion as well and it was nice to know that many people stood up in resistance against a man who doesn’t view women as human beings that are deserving of respect amongst other rights.

• A lot of men showed up to support the fact that with all those women there, there had to be someone desperate enough to sleep with them.

• @Hyped_up_on_coffee It's also no surprise that a 17yrs old doesn't know that unborn babies have consciousness, have dreams, have learning abilities and remember stuff even after birth. They don't teach that at school. And you a 25yrs old just need to stop being a sheep and take time out and read. No insult intended.

• @BlackMaleYou go take a biology class. It’s just a bunch of cells until it develops tissues and organs

• I don't support this march. this stuff is getting out of hand. march for a cause not to have your titties out in the street. they look stupid

• It's stupid. They don't realise how cringeworthy they are.

• In my eyes these women have nothing to do with womenhood or femininity.. those 3rd wave feminists are nothing more than pussy flaunting (at least those who were born female) embaressments trying to cover up that they feel like ugly ducklings

• Looks a bit over the top what they hoping to achieve apart from annoying most guys and putting us girls rights back 20 years.

• Peaceful protest is a right. Some participants take it a little far, but if a group of people wants change then they should speak up. I think that’s very important.

• You literally asked “what’s your opinion?” That’s not overly specific. This is my opinion.

• To be fair, it was an inconsiderate and kind of dumb comment which achieved absolutely nothing positive for anyone involved. That being said, I did not report it, and I’m kind of surprised that it was actually removed.

• You are a really nice person, I dont agree with u on everything but I love hearing your opinion sometimes. Thats probably why I like to tease you.
      So dont take it so seriously, my little mermaid.

• kim jong un should drop a bomb on them

• Everyone should have the right to peacefully bring attention to their plight. Even if I have no idea what it’s for.

• More from Girls
    46

What Guys Said 168

• With all due respect to those who support the protest, it’s basically “wolf-crying”. All of these protests social movements and hashtags that are supposedly against misogyny also show subtle misandry. What they are protesting against isn’t even misogynistic. What they want isn’t equality but gynocentrism.

By now most people are familiar with the book “The boy who cried wolf.” In a similar way to how that book ends, people are starting to not take these protesters seriously anymore. Which means that if there is ever a case of actual misogyny, nobody will believe them anymore.

• Maybe they'll march off a cliff

• It's basically this

I'm a woman, give me free shit, i'm a woman, I am better than you because i'm a woman, I am a woman, I want equal rights, but I am a woman so you should do everything for me whilst treating me equally.

• You asked what are they protesting this time. If you had bothered to read even just the first sentence of article you linked, you would have seen, "to protest President Donald Trump's agenda and show the political power they plan to bring to the voting booths".

There were other ideas also present, but that in a nutshell was the main purpose. All of the opinions expressing that they are a bunch of feminazis, etc., are ridiculous. One year ago they protested Trump's inauguration, and it is the one year anniversary of that event, and Trump has even further divided the country and seems bent on taking us into a nuclear war. So that is what they are protesting.

• Question: How do these marches, protests, etc. get brought up and accepted by the city? Maybe I wanna grab hundreds or thousands of people and march down the avenues.
    My opinion on women's march: I think it's a feminist, man-hating event. The part I always laugh at is that they are actually embarrassing their own gender. Wearing vagina hats, using "period blood" nail polish, and flashing anti-male signs is something to be proud of? That feels empowering? That will bring them more rights or privileges? Haha.
    Next, women already have more rights than men. I can make an entire list if necessary. I have heard the speeches and what women scream at that event. It's a man-hating group. They wanna make men slaves.
    Finally, how come we never have a "Men's March"? Men deserve one too. I know that we will not be wearing dick hats or screaming anti-women phrases. We know what is wrong with our society and have ideas on how to make lives greater for both genders. I would definitely go to that if it ever takes place in my city.

• Guess there would be vagina hats and breasts at men's march too ;) that's just what feels right for a men's march^^

You offered to write a list of female rights. There are rights, yes, please list them. :)

• @Sucram Ok, the word "Rights" is not what I should've used. I was thinking about a bunch of things that women have 'Advantage' over men. And some of them do include rights. I posted the list in a conversation on a different source a few days ago. I don't feel like creating a new one or rewriting it, so here's a 'Copy & Paste' of it:
      1. Men get abused just as much as women. But because of double standards, a lot of cases go unreported. And some get thrown in the trash. And abuse on women gets taken way more seriously.
      2. Man almost never win custody of a child and his belongings (including money) during divorce. She has the right to choose basically.
      3. Paternity fraud. Men are often forced to pay alimony even if the child is not his. Never see the vise verso.
      4. Man is always guilty until proven innocent while the woman is the opposite. If a man can't prove his innocence, it's jailtime. If a man can't prove that she's guilty, she's free.

• 5. Man loses his job from an assault/harassment accusation before he has the opportunity to say something and before an investigation is done. False rape accusations are way more common than people think.
      6. There is far less support for male issues such as cancer, shelter, depression, etc.
      7. Man is considered at fault for anything bad that happens in this world. Any mistake a woman does is not her fault.
      8. Men are given 63% longer jail/prison sentences for the same crime.
      9. There is no wage gap. Men choose tougher positions which obviously pay a higher salary.
      10. Men get less educational support thus more likely to drop out.
      11. Women demand more only if it benefits them and nothing for men. They demand free birth control even though it's not necessary to live healthy.

• Just a bunch of woman trying to break a system that already gives them more privilege than men. They just want more and more things cause they are selfish. Most are feminists who believe they are suprioir and deserve to live privilaged lives cause they are woman. Most of whom have been so hurt that they just hate man and spread hate.

• For one thing, they're protesting the fact that the president openly bragged about assaulting women, and he's still president. Also, they're protesting against giving employers the right to not include contraception in health insurance plans, and the efforts to cut off access to abortion. Other issues involve paid parental leave, the gender disparity in employment and pay, rape culture, and the lack of sex education in many states. These are all valid things to be protesting. Regarding the picture, there are some who believe that since men don't have to cover their nipples in public, women shouldn't have to either. Not everyone in these protests agree with that.

• There are plenty of reasons to march for women's rights - forced marriage, gender mutilation (though the West seems to forget it's often the matriarch of the family or community, rather than men, who inflict this medieval torture on their daughters); sexual harassment... The thing that grinds my gears is almost everything that is focussed on in these marches is already illegal. If you want change, protest against the failures in the legal system.

I've also seen a few mentions about the men's equivalent. Well, 19th November is International Mens Day. Focus on inequality in divorce and child custody settlements, the lack of mens health clinics, supporting men with prostate and testicular cancer, raising awareness of the causes of male depression which have led to an increase in male suicides (80% of all suicides are men). And increasingly, the use of false sexual harassment or false rape claims to exact revenge (which has led to 3 convictions a week in the UK being overturned once the "victim"s social media is looked at. The most disgusting one the guy was in prispn for 2 years before the police reviewed the social media evidence and discovered she planned it weeks in advance and boasted about it in private messages to her girl friends). And the accusations of assault over trivial shit like a friend touching a knee accidentally 20 years ago. Which can ruin a guys career, marriage or relationship with their kids. It led to the suicide of a welsh politician last year. This year's one might have something to say about slut shaming men after a bad date or bad sex. Take the actor who was humiliated by babe. net for being lousy in the bedroom department (yeah I know he's a douche but seriously...).

• Not enough male tax payer money going to female welfare and female student loans huh?
    I dont wanna have to give men free sex to have myself taken care of. Eewww that's gross. There's not enough men equal to my beauty, salary, career and social status.
    Better get big daddy government's attention. What should i do? Take my diapers off and whine and cry in the middle of the street.
    Life is so unfair.

• A joke not to be taken seriously.
    I honestly don't see how anyone can question President Trump's mentality and then support this circus show with a straight face.

• I think it's pretty stupid when girls/women complain about female rights and then they go out in public talking about their body parts like their vagina or showing their breasts in public. Is it not stupid that one of the issues about feminism and women's rights is how men treat women and objectify women sexually? Then why show up to a rally or act like a lone-wolf and do stupid shit like that alone?

I am not saying this about all women but I know that women, in general, tend to be very catty and can backbite and talk shit about others (even her own friends). Again, I am not saying this about all women but I question where these movements are going. Trust me, if I was a CEO of a company I would make sure minorities and women have rights just as much as a white man does, I would make sure my employees are happy, that women are getting paid properly and I would take pay cuts out of my salary to give to others because of their hard work in the company.

See that's me, women can't point the finger and say ALL men are horrible, I don't care if a woman or man is a prime minister or president of a country, but power can get into anyone's head. Look at how some of the top female celebrities behave, they act like divas. Power in anyone's hands and not controlled properly can have grave consequences.

• For example, abortion, I'm against abortion and there's a rule by God that insists if the child breaths a certain amount of breaths after x-amount of months it is not considered a good thing. Religion does not frown upon abortions if done soon enough but even then DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH A GUY... how hard is that? Geez. Why should guys be blamed for everything, i'm sick of it... it gets annoying.

• Who the hell cares? Lets be brutally honest this march isn't going to do anything at all, especially not with those kinds of women marching in one.

And the last march they did, half the women didn't even know why they were actually there lol.

• It's dumb. Four other presidents won the election without the popular vote. You don't vote for a president, the electoral college does and more than half of the states' electoral colleges don't have to go with the popular vote of that state.

• I can't believe I read all of these and wanted to comment so badly so often but wanted to hear everyone's opinions, reasons, understanding and of course assumptions. Let's start with assumptions: the liberal, portion of the American people are under the impression through the media, carefully crafted planning and a whole lot of money from people like George Soros, that this country should continue to move forward and conquer the evil that people who want just to be happy and live their lives under the freedoms and rights that were dictated and agreed upon, by the same leaders who didn't just talk the talk but walked the walk.

• This is ridiculous,

Girls feel like they dont have enough freedom and want to have more and more of it including having all the rights for everything they want. What has this world came to? Girls need to learn to have some respect for men and back down. They have tooken all this too far and it seems like soon they will rule the world and will have men on chains and collars just like you ser people walking around the park with their dogs. Men should step up, and not allow Women to walk over us is what I think.

• It looks like a bunch of spoiled kids who want more just because they have a vagina instead of a penis.
    Not only that, but they go around naked, and most importantly they shows a clear hostility toward men, and want to be looked at "an army".
    All I see here are people who doesn't want equality, but power. Using feminism as an excuse to steps on men and be on top.

• Also it kinda heartwarming to see most women don't fell for it. Maybe there is a future for the real feminism, once this joke is finally over.

• Female privilege.

• @Hyped_up_on_coffee It's funny how u assumed. Its almost like I have studied nothing but economics. The Malthusian theory is flawd in this sense u know that right? The irresponsible people who have an X amount of kids they can't afford are usually lacking in education maybe America should try fix that first. If u can ever justified killing babies, then there is no love in u. My opinion.

• The stated reason for the march is to protest against President Trump's agenda. If these women have serious criticisms of government policy, there are ways of getting involved in the democratic process. If they propose an alternative policy and win a reasoned public debate, fine. That's that democracy stuff you may have heard of.

Many of the actual protests, as in the pictures above, demand the freedom to express themselves through dress or behaviour, while denying others the very same freedom to express disapproval of their dress or behaviour. So yes I agree with cccgala that they want to be a more favoured and privileged social class.

• I remember when people and protesters would act decently in public. I think many men don't support these women because of the hysteria

If you are fighting for things men can respect and agree on, we will help you win that battle, like men did in the past. All these topless ladies, just look trashy and discredit all the women in these marches and for whatever reasons they marched.

• My question is what where they protesting the first time? Also must get expensive for George soros to be paying so many people to march down the street screaming and making an ass out of themselves. Wonder why he does it.

• @cccgala, why not live under the rules of the 1920s or 1950s then. Pretend women never marched for anything and go back to the ‘fair’ days according to the leading men of those times.

• Mostly this comes from the US, and it's The March for Netanyahu,, ruled by the Democratic Party and other establishment women, other fanatics and opportunists, and generally women who either slept with Harvey Weinstein, or wanted to.

The concerns of working class women and men will be ignore, the fate of women bombed by the US and it’s proxies not ever mentioned.

• You have more rights to your front yard than a women does to her personal choices or get vagina.

I would be rightfully put in jail if I were to seed other people's yards and homes to grow food, and the owner could rightfully remove what I did.

There's more to it than that, but generally if you don't know what they're protesting and rely on arguing with people online who tell you what's going on too feel better about your ignorance, you're a loser.

• @Hyped_up_on_coffee:Typical radicalist. Block anyone who is defeating your bullshit with logic that you don't want to hear.

• Besides the fact that I got work, I’ll pass... although, I’ll go if average+ chicks are showing their tits for free 🤓

• Most feminists are not even average. If they could attract a decent guy, chances are they would be traditional women, and hate feminism. The only attractive women that tend to be feminists are younger women in college that are getting brainwashed. A few years out of college though, and most of the attractive ones will snap out of it.

• @heavensgift2girls I’m an optimist... also, I’m sliggtly older than college age, so that’s my demo 👍

• The March is absolutely idiotic, and those posters are disgusting

• Can we setup a mgtow group at the protest?

• They are a bunch of angry idiots being manipulated by Communists, who, after a Communist takeover, would send these stupid women to a gulag... or shoot them.

• It's a shit test, literally. It's like when a girl starts giving you crap over something she shouldn't.

To pass, you calmly refuse to put up with it, the same way if a 5 year old was throwing a fit. To lose, you comply and say you respect them.

• More from Guys
    138