An Open Letter to Women: Thanks for Nothing!

An Open Letter to Womenkind: Thanks for Nothing!

I tried being nice. From the time I wrote a MyTake honoring what I love most about women to when I defended older women from the misogynistic charge that they are worthless. I even wrote a letter to my future daughters, because I loved women and delighted in the fantasy of someday raising women of my own as a father. But now things have changed, and changed badly they have.

To those who have been following my recent escapades at work, this is the update you asked for.

Upon receiving my "Yes" and her phone number, I called the girl in question and tried to plan an official date. Not only did she reject me, which is strange after initially expressing interest and volitionally giving me her phone number of her own choice, but she told all of my coworkers that I stole her number off of Facebook and have been stalking her, and that I am a creeper.

She was a lying cunt, simply put, and has completely jeopardized my status in the workplace.

Now I have guys in different departments calling me pedophile and creeper, threatening me, and giving me dirty looks. I will forever be the store creeper, all because I sincerely approached a girl.

I hope that you are happy. I tried to be your friend. I tried to defend your sex from the generalizing charges of the bitter neckbeards and misogynists who lurk this website. I tried to have faith in your sex, knowing that no matter how bad many of you may be, you could not all be like that. There had to be some good women left in the world. I trusted you. I went all in on this faith.

And you betrayed me. You took a genuinely nice guy who was barely starting to step out of his shell to approach women and nailed him to the Cross. You crucified the one man who believed in you. I'm sorry that I had the audacity to think that I could respectfully approach you. Should I have slapped your ass, called you "bitch," and cheated on you instead? Then you would respect me? Because you sure respect it when Chad Thundercock does precisely that. But when an average male like myself who is not Chad Thundercock opts to approach you in a respectful and dignified manner, he is automatically a "creep" and a "pedophile" who deserves to have his entire reputation destroyed?

I guess so. After all, you must be having a huge laugh about this. Guess what else is funny? I will never be able to use the fridge in the break room again, for fear of having my food poisoned or tampered with, and I will now have to start carrying pepper spray whenever I leave the workplace at night for fear that the guys this lying cunt turned against me ever decide to attack me in the parking lot. More than that, my supervisor had to hug me just to keep me from CRYING! Yes, I almost broke down in tears at the workplace, and the head cashier had to assume the role of mother for me.

Hilarious! You must be dying of laughter by now. You hurt the one guy who sincerely believed in you.

Because if there is anything I have learned from this fiasco, it is that you women have not changed one bit. You are still just as vain, conceited, and poisonous as you were in the Garden of Eden. Your sex still bears the Curse of Eve. God was right to subject you to the patriarchy. Never again will I put your sex up on a pedestal, never again will I stick up for you or try to fulfill my role as a man.

I have lost all faith in you

And as a result, you have lost me. You lost a sincerely nice guy who believed in you. And I hope that you are happy. Of all the men you could have destroyed, from the Chad Thundercocks to the real misogynists, you chose to destroy me simply because I was meek, respectful, and an easy target. You chose to destroy the soft-spoken virgin who wears a Holy Trinity necklace and purchases his mother flowers every night after work. You chose to destroy your only friend.

The next time I approach a woman, she will be either a prostitute in Nevada or a mail-order bride from the former Soviet Union. And until you can prove me wrong, I affirm that the majority of Western women are like prostitutes and arguably even worse. No, definitely worse.

You see, you talk a good game against prostitutes and sex workers, as if you were afforded some sort of moral high ground by which to pass judgment upon them. But from where I stand, you are worse. You opt to sleep only with the Chad Thundercocks of the world, and then when you reach 30 and decide to settle down, you shamelessly hook a genuinely good guy such as myself and then force us to take care of you via the institutionalized slavery known as marriage. That is, not only do you want to spend the majority of your life rejecting us, but then you want to force us to take care of you when you decide that the party is over. Well guess what? No hymen, diamond. Not every man is content settling for a thirty-something year old Sex and the City slut. If you were afforded the luxury of being picky, shallow, and superficial during your youth, then the men you spent your youth rejecting are entitled to be the same way once the power dynamic of the sexes change.

At least prostitutes and sex workers do not pass judgment. They sleep with all men equally provided that they have the money. They give average fellows like myself a chance for sex. If my entire reputation was destroyed just for approaching a woman for a date, how could I ever expect to have sex the normal way?

But that is why you hate prostitution, isn't it? That is why you condemn sex workers. It has nothing to do with morality, decency, or even the wellbeing of the sex worker. You could care less. Rather, it has to do with the fact that you do not believe average men like myself are entitled to sex. At least not until you decide that we are via marriage, when you will grudgingly sleep with us once a year or so just to keep us quiet so that you can keep living off of our money while you daydream of all the Chad Thundercocks you banged in your youth. This is why. You do not want average men to be afforded the same luxury that you have: to be able to have casual sex with whomever we want. This is why you hate prostitutes. Prostitutes completely upset the status quo; they break the monopoly that you possess over sex. They make it so that average guys can experience the sex of their dreams without having to jump through hoops or follow the unfair rules that you have set up for us.

It all makes perfect sense now. Why on Earth would feminists whose entire platform is built upon overthrowing conventional sexual morality and promoting an anything-goes culture oppose prostitution on moral grounds? They do not believe in morality. They could care less about right and wrong. They only care about protecting their total monopoly over sex so that they can continue to screw over nice guys like myself until they reach their 30s and decide that we are useful.

Prostitutes break the conspiracy; they open the Pandora's box.

If this sounds like another misogynistic rant, that is precisely because it is. I tried being nice to a fault and it completely backfired on me. Your sex utterly destroyed me all because I was not Chad Thundercock. I used to think that all of the bitter neckbeards on this website were just misogynists and losers. I now realize that they have every reason to be bitter. They were screwed over by a female-dominated conspiracy that was, and is, completely rigged against them. I held out for a longer time, until I myself was also screwed over by it.

In conclusion....

I used to think that the reason why you women rejected me was because you were better than me. I tried to prove my worth by bettering myself and being the best man that I could possibly be. But I now realize that I was wrong. Rather, the reason why you women reject me is because I am better than you. You are shallow, superficial, and conceited like your mother Eve. If Chad Thundercock is who you want, then so be it. Do what thou wilt. But do not expect the nice guys like myself to still be around once you reach 30 and decide that you want to settle down with one of us.

Because then we will be in the position of power. Like the parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man, the tables will have turned. Time is on our side. Whereas age marks a rapid decrease in worth for women, it entails a massive increase in worth for men. By the time we approach our 30s, we will barely be experiencing our peak while you will be experiencing your downfall.

And we will no longer want you,

I certainly will not, and you will die cold and alone in a world of regret, forever haunted by your own foolishness which drove all of the good guys such as myself away. And you will have no one to blame but yourself, knowing that you are responsible for the impending extinction of nice guys.

As it is, I will never approach another woman again. That nice guy that was once inside of me is completely dead. Dead, and you killed him. You crucified him. You nailed him to the Cross.

The next time you complain about where all of the Nice Guys went, remember what you did to me. Remember my story.

I, JRICHARDS1996, hereby forfeit the misandristic, female-dominated conspiracy known as the world of dating, sex, and relationships.

It cost me my reputation at work, my pride as I nearly broke down in tears before my supervisor, and my self-confidence as I was just barely starting to step outside of my comfort zone before the matriarchy forced me back into place. Well I will no longer comply. I will no longer be your insurance policy, your future husband once you reach 30 and Chad Thundercock is nowhere to be found.

I forfeit the game, and I encourage my fellow males to do the same.

JRICHARDS1996 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 53

Chivalry is dead because of men, not women. Your one bad experience with women does not speak for all of us just as one bad experience with men doesn't speak for all men. It kills me that if a woman does a man wrong once, the man is allowed to be an asshole and hate all women but if a woman gets screwed over by a guy, it's our fault, we have to get over it, and make sure not to punish the next man because of previous experience. If you want to be a jerk because of one chick, go ahead with your bad self but don't lump us all into one category because you found a dud.

I don't think so, women killed chivalry ourselves, let me ask you if you try using a stool to change a light build and keep falling off won't you change the stool to a ladder and never use it again? Likewise if you try being nice to a woman, by paying for her meals and opening doors for her, and she says "i can buy my own food and i have hands to open the door", would you still do it for the next woman? No cause you fear the same reaction, secondly with the advant of feminism (feminazis) chivalry is seen as a way in which men look down on women, so the stopped it, you sound really insensitive maybe cause you have never been hurt before, he is just hurting, how would you feel if a guy you liked labeled you as something terrible and you got teased at work because of it, well you can never understand how he feels cause you are female, and this will probably never happen to you.

@AIAthefirst This guy just labeled us as something terrible, what're you talking about? And you just did, too, generalizing.

• 8d

Chivalry is dead because of men? Woman you are UTTERLY insane. it is WOMEN that killed chivalry!!!

Dude. I was rooting for you. I was really hoping that you'd have a good experience with this gal, because guess what? I had a gut feeling something would go wrong and that you would end up writing THIS exact take.
    She's an ass, and you're justified in feeling mad at *her*. If she has made you feel unsafe and uncomfortable at work, talk to your boss about it and see if there's anything you can do. If not, quit your job and find another one. You're working at a grocery store or something, right? It's pretty easy in general to find jobs within retail so don't be afraid of quitting and not looking back, for your own safety.
    And sorry, but I have to be blunt. Shunning an entire gender for one bad experience is dumb as fuck. Seriously. Everyone has a bad experience with someone at some point. If we all started turning our backs to each other, we'd become hermits. This is not how you fight the problem. And the problem isn't all women, even though you want to believe that so badly because it justifies your hurt feelings and bitterness. The problem is that assholes, in general, OF BOTH GENDERS, exist. And there's always going to be assholes, no matter what you do or where you turn.
    So what can *you* do? Realize that the problem is HER, not her VAGINA, release some of that pent up anger by doing something productive like working out, and then move on. Blaming an entire gender for, literally, the actions of ONE person is not only extremely closed-minded, but it's also ignorant and flat out stupid. Really fucking stupid. And I expect more from you than stupidity.
    I remember confessing my feelings to a guy for the first time. I was 12. I was really fucking nervous so I did it over a long text message. He ended up showing it to everyone in class and they all laughed about it. They used to quote the message and remind me of the things I had said until I was like 14 or 15. It wasn't like a constant thing, but it definitely happened often enough for me to feel pretty shitty about it for quite some time.
    Fastforward until I was like 15, there was this guy who was having some problems in school. He was kind of a bad apple. He wasn't a bad kid, he just had trouble concentrating in class and would interrupt the teacher a lot. I tried being his friend, and it worked for a while. But then he started bullying me and making fun of me in front of everyone. He and several other guys would shit talk about me to my face. Or whisper it behind my back in class, just loud enough...

... for me to hear. I ended up silently crying a few times in class because of them.
      But you know fucking what? I never blamed all guys for what they were doing. I still had some good guy friends who had my back. I still had my brother and my father who definitely had my back and would comfort me when I came home and cried. I fucking recognized that the actions of a few don't define a massive group of people who just happen to share the same genitals as them, or race as them or whatever the fuck else that they had in common.
      So pick your damn self up, brush yourself off and stop this nonsense.

• 8d

WHY are you apologizing? You shouldn't have to apologize for what that cunt did to you!!!

• 8d

@Absolute_Revenge except that he wasn't apologizing for what she did to him, he was apologizing for the awful generalizations of women.

Dude, are you kidding me with this? One woman does not make us all annoying, lying cunts. My dad was a deadbeat, does that give me the right to call all men deadbeats? No.

Look, I'm sorry she hurt you but don't generalize an entire group of people because of this one experience. The gender does not make the person. She was probably bad from the start.

You will have more luck in the future. :)

Believing in magic physics doesn't mean Newtonian rules don't actually apply. There is only so much energy to give, only so much belief a person has, and so many times you can convince yourself to believe when you try.

I'm all for the "Just keep pushing forward" mindset but to do so and blindly reject the past experiences that have shaped the way you approach the world is absolute retardation. For me, I can look at someone and pick them apart, find that thing that makes them not just crack but completely crumble, or I can find that thing that makes them love me for life. It's made dating far less interesting and magical knowing that there are exact moves at every second that could make or break the relationship and it's your choice if you want to walk the safe path or give her the up and down experience that every woman secretly wants.

I mean, you see it from the perspective of someone who's wanted, we see it from the side that will never have.

Listen,

Shitty people exist. Your vagina or your cock doesn't dictate that. But I would like to say: no man is "entitled" to sex, just as a tidbit, nobody is entitled to having someone give themselves to you entirely, that's earned. Unless you like meaningless sex.

What that girl did to you wasn't okay, but it is no reason to let it destroy you and suddenly go to this extreme. Not all women are heartless assholes, dude. You've had some shitty luck and this girl was wrong but you have to look in the mirror yourself sometimes to really address the issue. You're feeling defeated, but don't stoop down to this level or you will NEVER find yourself happy and you will never win.

I don't know what went on between you too, maybe you came on too strong, maybe you didn't, either way what this girl did wasn't right.

Rejection sucks, being slandered sucks, but the only way to rise from the ashes of that is to show that bitch that she has NO POWER OVER YOU. You have to move on, you have to have it in yourself to be ready to receive love from the right woman. If you just submit to this horrible mentality you're never going to get anywhere. You're smarter than that.

Honestly from the way you wrote this, it does sound like you probably came off way too strongly to this girl. Like you took it so seriously, it may have spooked her. Honestly... from how you wrote this it comes off as just really self focused. I think that you should look into being genuinely empathic towards people.

And I read a lot of your story, not all of it but a solid half and everything that happened with the chick.

And on the flipside if you think other people can be better than you... that's really not good. So I'd also suggest that you try to stop thinking that way because other people will be able to tell...

So asking a girl out is too strong now? How much pussy-footing does it take to get a girl to go out then?

You're blaming an entire sex for one woman's actions?
    Boy, you're giving her a lot of power.
    If you keep this way of thinking she will always be a winner and you will forever be a loser.
    You're allowing one woman to control your thoughts and actions.
    I'm really appalled at what I read and expected more maturity from you because I always thought you had a head well screwed on.
    I guess I was wrong.

How would you feel if you went through the same thing? I did everything right and then some, and my reward was that I was slandered, dragged through the mud, and threatened, and now no one will ever believe me because I'm a male and she's a helpless woman.

All women do this.

@Dijon WOOOORD!

She is a total bitch but there a big ass issue with lying cunts. I remember in grade 5 a guy who I had a short term crush on was trying to paint me of a stalker and a slut to everyone else. Saying how I wanted to bang him all the time and I am too crazy etc. These cunts are pathetic but its not all men fault that he is one same with women.

I'm really sorry about what happened but you can't tell me that this is all that it takes for you to think that ALL women are of the same sort? Do you sincerely believe that we all have a hive-mind, and would behave in the same way?

What do you hope to gain from 'encouraging your fellow males to do the same'?

Absolutely because the same thing happened to me when I was in 6th grade, which was why I became so shy until now. Then now that I barely start to step out of my comfort zone, it happens all over again.

Ever stop to think that it might be more reasonable to conclude that you may be the factor at fault, versus saying that an entire sex sharing nothing more than genitals/chromosomal makeup, is to blame?

I'm sorry that happened to you. You are completely justified in being upset and feeling hurt by this woman's behavior. I can't blame you for feeling this way. However, lashing out and blaming all women is simply irrational and won't help your situation.

Try to realize that the actions of one or even a few do not represent us all. Obviously this woman was not the right person for you but the right person is out there. If you just give up and resent all women, it will only make you feel more miserable and, in turn, make the GOOD women out there feel apprehensive about dating you.

Another piece of advice, this is exactly why it is not a good idea to get involved with someone from your workplace. I know it can be easy to catch feelings for someone you work with since you see that person often, but if things go sour, it can make your work environment incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. I know it's too late now since the past is the past, but use this as a learning experience as you go into the future.

I have seen you around on here and you do seem like a nice guy who's just had some bad luck. Try to keep your head up. Don't let this one insensitive, hateful person ruin your view of life and dating in general. I wish you the best.

I'd like to ask you, xHoneyxBeex, why you *aren't* answering a certain way.

Why *aren't* calling him a fake nice guy?

I'm curious what makes you tick.

@19MK34 Perhaps you should re-read my post. I never said his current attitude is what has always held him back, I said it will hold him back from the genuinely good women in the future, which is true. Lashing out at all women because of one woman who was a jerk won't make the good ones want to date him.

They don't want to date him anyway. If he had other girls lining up he wouldn't care about this girl and would be just laughing it off. Meanwhile other men with far more significant problems do just fine, attitude is irrelevant.

Do you really buy your own bullshit? That a kind, loving and respectful man was turned into the man who wrote and posted this by the actions of ONE woman? A cruel, phony cunt to be sure, but still... only one woman out of billions. I find it difficult to believe that that one experience led the phrase, "Chad Thundercock." You are big-time bitter, dude, and that just don't happen overnight, my friend.
    My assessment of you? You over-idealized your own personality and motivations, proceeded to do the same to all of womankind, and wonder why you got fucked over? Perhaps you approached a silly, plastic bimbo, rather than a real girl who may not have lived up to your visual expectations?
    And as a former sex worker, please be warned: we will eat you alive as well, there, Skippy. Why? You've already made the same mistake of forgetting that you will be dealing with live people (who are likely even more damaged than you sound) rather than one-dimensional cardboard cutouts.
    My advice: save the money that you were planning on spending on whores, and get some professional help.

Then become A-SEX-U-AL OR unload with the whores and change the world. I give you from 30 till the rest of your life. Because if not alpha with women, then alpha by leading the tribe. Ask old daddy alpha Putin to send you a few of his overstock. And remember, change the world. Invent the fucking lightbulb in a black hole. Maybe then you'll realize there is so much more to this world than women and your willie.

Just curious... does this mean you will start dating men?

Is there anything interesting in this take or is it just some poor widdle guy who got screwd over and now blames all women for the actions of one?

Because that's a lot of writing and if that's all it is I don't want to read it...

Stop putting prostitues on a pedestal, they are looked down upon for a good reason.

Listen , I'm very sorry for what this crazy B*tch did to you. But please try to understand not all women are like that. Women don't like rejecting people it's awful and makes me personally feel guilty. But most women only reject a guy because
    1. We're in a bad place and don't want to complicate things.
    2. We don't like you in that way and want to remain friends
    3. We have a crush on somebody else.

And there are probably more reasons

But again I am terribly sorry for what you went through.

I am not angry that she rejected me, or even that she flaked out after giving me her number. I am mad that she deliberately sabatoged my reputation and made up lies for no apparent reason other than she wanted attention. Now everyone thinks I am this horrible bad person who stalks women and is a pedo all because she lied about me.

Oh well I understand why you would be mad , what she did was just pure evil. But trust me not all women are like that.

You need to chill obviously. One bad experience doesn't mean you need to lump us all together. I suggest set people straight or rise above it and move on. That anger isn't healthy and maybe you should take a long hard look at yourself and find a bit of peace because you clearly haven't got a balance right now

Here we go again

Oh good, you did allow comments at the end! Honestly I feel that the majority of women frown upon sex workers because they are jealous. Not only do these women embrace their open sexuality, and get to sleep with many different kinds of men, they get *paid* for it.
    The women in this country are indeed screwed up! They wanted equality, and then bitch about how the men aren't treating them like queens anymore. If she wants to be treated like a queen, she needs to treat her man like a king.
    We got our equality, and with it a responsibility to take on exactly half of burden of dating. Ladies, newsflash, you can ask him out now! It's socially acceptable! Considering more and more women make as much if not more than men it is also socially acceptable to buy dinner! Why should he have to buy you dinner just to get inside you? Oh, that's right, because you want to pretend to be one of those sex workers you're secretly jealous of! That makes sense :) Wait, no it doesn't. Average sex worker, around $500. Average steak dinner, around $30. Damn, you're a cheap ho, ain't ya?
    I'm not really interested in marriage, my relationship started out as a fuck buddy, and we have an open relationship. No cheating, no trust issues. I wish more people would realize how outdated our dating habits are. About as obsolete as this "White Knight Chivalry" bullshit.

I wish I could meet this pathetic excuse of a woman and slap her hard. These women defame and ruin the chances of other decent women who are really looking for nice guys and are not interested even the slightest interested in Chad Thundercocks 😕😑

• More from Girls
    33

What Guys Said 50

Are you done crying?
    I've written these 2 myTakes a long time ago but they still apply.
    Read them, wipe off your tears and stop being a bitch.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24344-the-pussy-price-ending-female-entitlement-male-whining

Dude, you'll get past this,
    Just try to keep on moving, there are plenty of decent women out there.
    You just happened to approach on of the handful of assholes

Normally I would agree, but when you have coworkers in other departments openly threatening you because she made you out to be a creeper, it is a lot worse than just moving on. I will now have to spend every day at work in fear and looking over my shoulder, and why? All because I approached the wrong girl.

"Normally I would agree, but when you have coworkers in other departments openly threatening you because she made you out to be a creeper, it is a lot worse than just moving on. I will now have to spend every day at work in fear and looking over my shoulder, and why? All because I approached the wrong girl."
      I got something to show you,
      This happens with both sexes and a lot more frequently and scarier than you know

@JRICHARDS1996 I have some advice for you: Try to explain everyone everything what happened. Be calm and confident in it. Explain that she gave her number voluntarily and that she suddenly changed her mind (or I don't know what happened) to make you seem like a creeper.

Explaining is the best thing and only that can be done. Are there people you trust at work? Talk to your boss about this. Figure it out with someone who is neutral. But please keep in mind. Don't back off, just explain it. They will believe you, especially if you tell someone you trust.

wow... you really unloaded... and all of that because of what one immature wounded female did? I get it, I know the feelings, but you missed one thing... by rejecting you she did you a favor. She saved you from her! What she did was terrible if it was lying, but I don't know what her vantage point was... maybe she was feeling stalked because you hovered around her secretly trying to figure out how to approach her... and she freaked long before you spoke to her. Females are like Gazelles in Africa... you got 3 seconds to approach them or they are gone...

I suspect what you are saying isn't all the truth. Are you really a nice guy, or are you on the introverted side? Girls (immature or emotional ones) can't handle "nice" for very long... they get sketchy.

You took some good lessons from this. My advice is to fly to Philippines and find a good quality woman, there are higher % quality there... family values, Catholicism. Western girls are more difficult.

Garden of Eden is right on. They don't want nice submissive guy, that is what Adam was. They want Man to stand emotionally strong and protect them from themselves! They are emotional and easily lead astray.

"women rejected me..." plural?
    Learn more about Women, how they think, and be the best "self" you can be. I used to live your existance. I still get lots of rejects, but I've had far more success since I healed some inner stuff and am more confident.

Don't let one woman turn you into a woman hater, DO let that woman motivate you to be the best MAN you can be. There are quality women out there...

welcome to "THE MANS WORLD" i know it sucks

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I am super changing my name to "Chad Thundercock:".

Somehow I doubt you "did nothing but be respectful". The fact that you had this rant simmering below the surface makes it clear that you already had issues with women and their boundaries, and all it took was someone enforcing her boundaries to bring all this toxic rage to the surface. (Unless the person you approached was underage, "pedophile" as a label shouldn't have stuck. If she WAS underage, HOOBOY WERE YOU IN THE WRONG.)

I suggest finding a therapist and talking to them about your anger at the matriarchy. Talk therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy worked wonders with my depression and social anxiety, and having an outside opinion as to whether or not you're transgressing boundaries is extremely helpful if you're struggling with how to approach women you're attracted to.

Women " shit test " men all the time , to find out if he is right for her , take my advice , do the same to women , always gauge her character first...& take it from me , do NOT date in the workplace... been there , done that. I have had numerous bad experiences of women , even violence from stranger women , there are a lot of shit people in the world , but don't let them corrode you , it's a downward spiral , make people pass your tests to see if they are decent & use your intuition , men especially don't listen to their own alarm bells ringing. There ARE some decent ladies out there , 2 ladies on here recently have given me a positive boost , so shout out to @tarrycat & @Sal_202 , impressed with your mature & positive attitudes !!

Wow! Thanks so much 😊. Your high opinion of me means a lot to me, it is a BIG compliment & it makes me VERY happy to know that I have made your journey with women at least somewhat more positive/hopeful (it brings a smile to my face πŸ˜ƒ).

Women aren't hard to find, but women who understand men, definitely are, in my opinion. However, they DO exist. My respect for you has increased, because you are able to distinguish between good & bad women, & you know your worth.

Also, shoutout to @Sal_202 for making men hopeful & making the world a better, happier, & radiant place to live in. I'm glad to see there's more women with positive attitudes towards men in this world. I don't know you, but you must be a wonderful & special woman for a man to acknowledge you. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ŒπŸŒΉ

@tarrycat You are a De Beers diamond quality woman , definitely a gem of a lady & deserving of a man of the same quality... if you don't already have one !! I want my own little lady to grow up with those same attitudes , she is feisty , but lovable !!

"You opt to sleep only with the Chad Thundercocks of the world, and then when you reach 30 and decide to settle down, you shamelessly hook a genuinely good guy such as myself and then force us to take care of you via the institutionalized slavery known as marriage. That is, not only do you want to spend the majority of your life rejecting us, but then you want to force us to take care of you when you decide that the party is over."

Fucking powerful stuff. This right here sums up the female psyche.

You should have known that insecure sluts hate to hear high standards from men

What stupid guy comes to this site for advice and manages to walk away with the advice "Be a nice guy, that works" ?

Seriously you have only yourself to blame.

And you think being abusive cheating Chad Thundercock would work? No, let me save you the effort, it doesn't.

You've sworn off women? Ok, so you were gay and are slowly coming to terms with it. No judgement here.

Probably the best, well written take ever on GaG. And accurate assessment of women as well. Might I say also there were a few things that made me laugh as well. Good on you mate and welcome to our side.

All right stud have a seat and let me learn you something. No one owes you a damn thing, girls don't owe you sex because you were "nice". Look o got it, you're upset because she said she'd go on a date and didn't. Boo Hoo grow the hell up. You want to be a nice guy then do something because it's the right thing to do, don't just be extra "nice" because you like this girl. That makes you creepy as hell. If you're a genuine guy people notice but if all you want is sex and you feel like you deserve it go sit the fuck in the corner. You aren't entitled to a thing. Be a man, suck it up, move on. We used to tell guys to go find their balls but that's impolite and might hurt your feelings but you know what? Good maybe you'll wake the hell up and realize what a damn child you are.

This is the best thing that could have happened to you! Imagine how much worse it would have been had you ended up married and still thinking like this, it would have destroyed you. You have finally lost your innocence and joined the world of adults, now it;s time to decide what kind of person your going to be.

Think of this as a growing process, like a clump of useless iron ore being smelted and hammered into a sword.

Hooooooolllly Shit! Simply WOW! I don not have words to say other than the ones I've typed.

Maybe you're just bad at communicating with females. Not all of us guys are born with the ability to handle females with ease.

Sucks what happened to you bro, but you can't let an action of one pathetic women define everything. Hope you get back on your feet someday and try again. Do not let those idjits get to you. Just ignore them

Are you done being a bitch nigga, yet?

Hi Jricards, I was wondering if she ever got with chadthundercock. sorry these problems happened brother and friend, keep fighting the good fight and peae sign

Well, I am telling you. Woman here on GaG will try to corner her and prove that, they are right but "it is What it is" man. I am sorry, You believed in feminism lies that are present here but now You can can see it. They will even say not every one is like this but remember simple rule dude,

They are not XY, they are XX which means all of them are same. The only d/f is that, they have separate good and bad clock speeds but they are same.

What a whiny entitled little punk, no wonder no one wants you around.

Under that false veneer of niceness lurked a toxic and angry little man.

You do realize that you just spent like 2,000 words attacking feminism, dating, gender relations, nice guys, bad boys, sex work, Eve, pedestals, parking lots, marriage and most of all, Chad Thundercock, because some random chick you don't even like started some facebook drama about you. Even if we accept the premise that she wronged you, dude, get a fucking grip.

This is about as sane as going on an anti-consumerist/anti-American/anti-corporate/anti-capitalist/anti-black/anti-woman rant because the black lady working the Drive-Thru didn't give you a straw with your Happy Meal. You had a nice cry about it with your boss, now move the fuck on.

• More from Guys
    30