What does it mean when your guy best friend holds your hand out of the blue?

What Guys Said 1

• It usually means that he wants to be more than just friends.

• 14d

I have asked him and he said that he doesn't really know but he just wants yo be friends with me right now so in the future I hope we can be together

• 14d

That is a chance that you either take or you don't move forward. If a relationship starts as a friendship, you know that you have a good foundation for a good relationship. But. . . once you move forward, you can almost never go back to just being friends.

If he is being shy and you want to move forward, hold his hand for a few days and then start giving him hugs when you are parting.

• 14d

Ok thanks I will keep that in mind the next time I see him

What Girls Said 3

• "Please, please let me out of the friendzone. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!"

• I think he's trying to show you that he likes you. He wants to be more than a friend.
    That's my guess.

• It means ntn my frenz do that with me all the time

• 14d

Well we have been friends for a while and i had a crush on him and like he is confusing me i just need some advice on how i can handle these mixed feelings

• 14d

Thanks

• 14d

your welcome