Editor of the Month: Pavlove

Editor of the Month: Pavlove

Here at GirlsAskGuys, we love reading all of the myTakes, opinions, and questions our users contribute to the site! We have also created an awesome team of GAG Editors who consistently share creative, personal, and engaging myTakes about topics our users love to read.

To show how much we appreciate all of the hard work of our GAG Editors, we will be selecting an Editor of the Month going forward. These editors have been dedicated to sharing quality myTakes, questions, and opinions throughout the month, while interacting with other users on GirlsAskGuys.

Though it's hard to pick simply one editor each month, we are excited to announce that @Pavlove has been selected as our new Editor of the Month! Based out of the United States, @Pavlove has been a GirlsAskGuys member since 2009 and is also a Guru Xper Level user. He covers a wide variety of topics on the site, including Dating and Behavior!

@Pavlove thank you so much again for all of your hard work, and we hope you enjoy your $25 Amazon gift card!

Check out some of @Pavlove's myTakes below and stay tuned for more to come!

5 of the Most Bitter Pills To Swallow About Dating

Donald Trump Is An Idiot, But He's Also Highly Attractive To Much of the Opposite Sex

Test of a Highly Attractive Male: Not Swayed By Beautiful Women

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 17

• When are you going to make me editor of the month? :(

• Congrats @pavlove

So is the Editor of the Week done or...

• Congrats @pavlove :)

• Congrats pav.

But what about the other editors including myself (first ever of 2016), we don't get a gift card?

I really dislike that Gag does what's suitable for them without taking into account the fairness of others.

• It's editor of the month. They're gonna pick one person a month to recognize.

• Your writings are dished out fast, but aren't as good content wise as mine.<<<< that's highly subjective.

Me getting chosen before you is objective. It happened that way in reality it isn't my opinion that it happened, it actually happened. Lol no one cares about your shade. You have a very fragile ego and you're showing that now. Get a grip and don't try to diss someone else to make yourself feel better about not getting chosen first or make excuses that about something that happened back in January which doesn't even hold up because i was chosen even before that.

• @Pavlove Judging by the amount of hate you are getting here, (which I did not even face at all when I won an award), I'd like to say that favor of objectivity is against you at this point
      You turned my simple question of me wondering why the awards are different this time around, into a competition of who is better than who.
      I could careless about who got chosen first, you're the one that keeps talking about it.
      I asked a question, and it was answered by an admin to kill my curiosity.
      That is all.

• CONGRATS, @Pavlove!!!
    God luck!! xxoo

• oooo bravo pavlove. seni başka sahalarda da görmek istiyoruz.

• I will just say congratulations

• Congratulations ^^

• This is just proof that GaG's "quality content" is only based on traffic. Pavlove has been chosen because he writes regularly, being able to write a semi-comprehensive piece on a regular basis is the ONLY thing that makes you Editor, the fact he's a wannabe Pick Up Artist who wants to write for a Pro-Rape site and who writes guides to how to coerce women into sex, how to label people as 'down to fuck' based on the trousers they wear, the fact he's not bright enough to see how dangerous his opinions are... it's just disgusting that you've chosen him as editor, let alone awarded his misguided efforts.

@girlsaskguys I think the community of GaG deserve an answer, I think you need to justify yourselves because this is WRONG. By doing this you're showing support for Pavlove's approach to women and encouraging others to listen to him. The boundaries of consent should not be blurred. People should not have assumptions made about their sexuality based on their leisure wear. They should not be taught that No often means Yes. GaG needs to take some fucking responsibility and stop pushing shit, damaging content so it gets more traffic. Stop hiding behind the idea of freedom to express opinions when you remove so many a day because they are offensive or antagonistic.

• love it! you deserve it!

• really? Wow. Quality, man. Gag you're soooo going down if this guy is the best writer you've got.

• Poor choice.

• No. He writes the worst possible drivel. He thinks a woman wearing sweatpants means that she wants to fuck. I can't imagine why anyone would think his takes are worthwhile or based on good advice.

• Ok I totally did joy understand ,

• yup I approve... one of the only takes I read here

• Congratualtion Pavlove :*

• @pavlove Congrats man.. you deserve it.. :D